Thursday, February 10, 2011

8 weeks

Well I'm 8 weeks today. So far this pregnancy is going faster than Bria's, probably because I'm chasing around a toddler. Also I don't have a belly yet to remind me of the little one growing inside me. Just the nausea ;)
Brian is still convinced we're having a little boy. I, on the other hand, am not sure. I mean, that was my first gut instinct but now I'm not sure. Guess we'll know in 12 weeks or so.

Symptoms:
  • Nausea
  • Irritable (I've got the whole grouchy pregnant hormonal thing going on, Brian is not a fan)
That's about it. I'm still kind of tired but not nearly as exhausted as I was last week which is good. I don't have to take 5 minute naps while Bria reads books beside me.
I will say today I feel a little different in the belly area, I think things are making room for the baby and I fear I will be showing a lot earlier than I did with Bria. And I thought I showed early with Bria, oh dear! That's what I get for being short I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment