Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ooops

7 weeks 5 days

It's a good thing no one is really following this yet because I am a total slacker. Last week was awful, just awful. We all had a cold and on top of that I started feeling very nauseous an of course was tired. Trying to take care of a sick toddler when feeling like that was incredibly hard, however, Bria really was such a good girl. She would play while I laid on the couch or floor, occasionally we'd read but I was pretty much a zombie all week. She also watched too much tv. Don't judge me, it was a bad week.
We are on the mend now, accept for my nausea and exhaustion of course, those don't want to leave apparently. Even though I would really appreciate it if they did.

In other news, I scheduled my first appointment, or appointments, plural. Apparently at this doctor's office they have a first appointment with a medical assistant and you go over stuff. Then around 10 weeks you see the doctor. So I scheduled both those appointments, my first one is February 15th and the second is March 2nd. Unfortunately I don't get an u/s :( At my last doctor's office they did an internal u/s at your first appointment and it was wonderful seeing Bria and her heart beat, I loved it. But hopefully we can hear the heart beat with the normal wand thing.

I was thinking about similarities and differences in this pregnancy and Bria's. Obviously it's really early to compare but food wise it's definitely different. With Bria I ate cereal and toast everyday for 9 months. This time, cereal does not calm my tummy like it once did, actually I fear milk may be contributing to my nausea, gah! This is not good people. I want chips and chocolate all the time, that's the only thing that sounds good. That and Canada Dry. Oh and on top of that I don't want to move, so yeah, I'm gonna gain like 100 pounds this pregnancy :(
Hopefully it gets better and once I'm past the 1st trimester I eat healthy and exercise daily.

Can't believe I'm almost 8 weeks along!

No comments:

Post a Comment