Well, this week has been much better than last week and I am very grateful for that. The nausea is subsiding and so is the lower back pain, hallelujah.
This week has brought the following symptoms:
- Headaches
- Tiredness (not quite as bad)
- Irritable
We had our first appointment yesterday! I really like the doctor and thought she had a good bedside manner which is very important to me. Since I didn't have a full cycle off the Mirena she did the internal u/s to get an accurate due date. I was thrilled to be able to see our little baby, seeing him/her squirm all over was just the coolest thing and it never ceases to amaze me that I can't feel all that moving. We saw the heartbeat beating away and it was just a joyous sight. So happy.
I measured exactly right on: 10w 6d
My blood work and everything looked good although she did say my blood pressure was pretty low. Especially since it usually takes a dip in the 2nd trimester so she's interested in seeing what it does in the next few weeks. My bp was 94/55. I'm not sure why and I don't know what that means but hopefully it's not bad for the baby.
Let's see, I think that's about it. We are ready to tell everyone now so we'll FB and blog it tomorrow :) I'm excited to tell everyone.
And look, 2 belly pictures in a row, I rock! ;)
11 week belly picture
No comments:
Post a Comment