Thursday, March 10, 2011

12 weeks

My hair is flat and I look tired. I really need to take belly pictures in the morning.

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1.8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I get up to go to the bathroom at least once a night and toss and turn a lot, but I'm tired and usually try and lay down while Bria naps
Best moment this week: Thinking about Bria as a big sister
Food cravings: Green apples, I must go grocery shopping because we don't have any in the house
What I miss: Going to the bathroom less frequently and not feeling nauseous
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move :)
Milestones: I think I'm getting past the worst of the nausea

I'm surprised at my belly, it feels like it's growing really fast and it just seems sooo early to be showing already. Especially since the baby is like 4 cm.
I have no new symptoms except maybe headaches, those are not fun. But my new boobs are fun, man I love pregnancy boobs. :)
I spent part of last night reading my pregnancy journal from when I was pregnant with Bria. I enjoyed that blast from the past and it got me so excited to start feeling this baby move and find out the sex, I just can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I craved apples with Brooklyn, girl maybe??? ha ha! You look great!

    ReplyDelete