Almost halfway there, wow! This week I can definitely say with confidence that I have felt the baby move. It's such a funny little flutter, especially because the last time I remember feeling a baby kick it was a 7 pound baby kicking and stretching :) Every time I feel the baby move I stop what I'm doing and barely breath, I want to catch every little kick. I love it.
Maternity clothes? Some maternity shirts and I'm getting close to buying a pair of maternity pants
Sleep: Not so good
Best moment this week: Feeling tiny flutters each day, I just love it
Food cravings: Chips-Ruffles' Molten Hot Wings, sooooooo good.
What I miss: Wine, wine, and wine! I'm not an alcoholic, I just love red wine.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex!!!
I'm feeling pretty good this week, especially considering we moved. I didn't lift anything too heavy but still, being on my feet all day long was a little tiring. My back didn't hurt though, just my feet.
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Yeah, still haven't weighed myself, I'm scared too. But I have an appointment next Tuesday so I'll know then, whether I want to or not.Maternity clothes? Some maternity shirts and I'm getting close to buying a pair of maternity pants
Sleep: Not so good
Best moment this week: Feeling tiny flutters each day, I just love it
Food cravings: Chips-Ruffles' Molten Hot Wings, sooooooo good.
What I miss: Wine, wine, and wine! I'm not an alcoholic, I just love red wine.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex!!!
Milestones: Feeling the baby move and being asked when I was due, I'm showing very obviously.
I took a self portrait belly picture which was hard, next week I'll remember to have Brian take it.
That white thing is my bella band, loves it. Thanks Lanie! I shouldn't have chosen the wall as my background since my skin matches it.
I'm not sleeping all that well and I'm not sure if it's because of the move and being in a new house or what, but I fear it's going to be awhile before I get a good nights' rest. Why you ask? Well:
1. Bria is still adjusting to the new house
2. Once she is good and adjusted we are going to put her in a big girl bed
3. By the time she adjusts to the big girl bed I'm sure my pregnancy insomnia will settle in
4. I will have a newborn and toddler (enough said)
So those are my theories as to why I will not get really good sleep for a long time. Let's hope I'm wrong though.
I've been thinking about how it's going to be having 2 kids. Although I am very scared about how chaotic it will be and how leaving the house will take hours and how I'll be stressed and barely sleep, I still think it will be really fun. I am looking forward to Bria being a big sister and entertaining her little brother/sister, whilst also entertaining herself. She loves to help and I know she'll be a big help for me. I get excited thinking about having a little baby again and hopefully being more relaxed this time. I hear the second time around is a little easier since you've already done it, although there is a toddler to take care of too. But I just want to try and relax this time around and really enjoy it.
What a change in your tummy this week! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteIt takes soooo much less time to create a routine with two than it does with one. You are such a great mama I have no doubt you won't miss a beat!