Thursday, May 5, 2011

20 weeks

Holy cow, I am halfway to my due date!
This week has been amazingly awesome in almost every way. I feel really good and we had our big u/s which was of course the highlight of our day/week/month!
I had a feeling this little baby was breech and the u/s confirmed that, little stinker ;) I know there is plenty of time for her to move but I can't help worrying and praying she'll be head down soon and stay that way until delivery. She is crazy active and watching her was so much fun. She sucked her thumb, swung her legs up by her head, played with her feet, kicked hard, and just squirmed all over the place. Sooo different from Bria. Although Bria was a VERY squirmy baby, so maybe that means this little girl will be calm...wishful thinking.
She measured 19 weeks and 2 days I believe so just a few days shy of 19 weeks 6 days which was okay, she was estimated to be about 12 oz. She is also estimated to be quite the little ham :)
I seriously can't believe we are having another girl! I'm so so giddy, Bria is going to have a sister. Love it.

20 weeks pregnant with Bria


19 week belly

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure
Maternity clothes? Still a mix of maternity shirts and normal 2 normal jeans. I'm going to try and make it without buying maternity jeans since we're almost to warm weather.
Sleep: Okay, I've been waking up a lot at night but I'm not sure why
Best moment of this week: Um, the big u/s!!! Seeing our baby and finding out it's a girl and she is healthy!!
Food cravings: Hmm, coffee? I've been getting decaf vanilla lattes often, but I don't seem to have a strong craving for a certain food right now.
What I miss: Only having to pee a few times a day versus 1,038 times.
What I am looking forward to: Planning the nursery and figuring out a name!
Milestones: The big u/s

I'm so incredibly happy right now, I love being pregnant and I love thinking about meeting our little girl. I can't wait to see Bria as a big sister, she is going to be wonderful...and bossy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment