The dreams have started. Now that I've entered the 30's (in weeks, not age...yet) I have started dreaming about this girl's big arrival. I remember doing this with Bria too and it got me so incredibly anxious to meet her and hold her in my arms. When we got pregnant this time around I thought to myself, I know what the newborn phase is like (wonderful but very hard due to lack of sleep) so I'm going to enjoy being pregnant the whole time and not rush it. Well, that's hard to do now because I truly cannot wait to meet this little girl. She makes her presence known a lot, she is such a mover and it makes me smile every time...even at 3 am after I've just gone to the bathroom and am trying to get back to sleep. But when I get so anxious I can barely stand it, I remind myself how much I love feeling her move inside me and how much I enjoy being pregnant so I should just enjoy this time and not will it to go faster. That usually works, but I'm still so excited to meet her and hold her and give her lots of kisses and cuddle with her.
I've been sleeping pretty well this week, even if I have to get up twice to pee, and then a 3rd because Bria has to pee. I usually go to sleep fairly quickly afterwards, probably because I'm exhausted. I'm also trying to take a nap each day, I'd say maybe 4 days a week I do. It's taken Brian 8 years to convince me that naps are good, but I think he has finally succeeded. I use to HATE when he would take a nap, I just felt like it was a huge waste of time. But now, oh now I think they are pretty wonderful. It may be the pregnancy, or having a toddler, or a mix of both, but I sure love to lay down for a quick cat nap during the day.
I'm feeling incredibly large which scares me a little since I have 9 weeks to go and this girl is gaining 1/2 a pound a week, yikes. It's hard to get comfortable, whether I'm sitting or laying down, or even standing I have a hard time finding just the right position.
This little girl gets the hiccups a lot, like at least 2 or 3 times a day. I seriously wonder how in the heck babies in the womb get hiccups, so crazy.
Don't be alarmed, the white pants are pj's, not my actual pants.
And they usually don't fit that tight, yikes. Good thing I just wear them at home, eh?
31 week belly with baby girl #2

31 weeks with Bria
How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 26 pounds
Maternity clothes: Definitely, some are starting to get tight. Eeek.
Sleep: Not bad in between peeing and taking Bria to the bathroom
Best moment this week: Getting her coming home outfit!
Movement: Oh yes! Anytime I get up and go to the bathroom I must wake her up because she moves around for a few minutes, probably trying to get comfortable.
Food cravings: Pretty much food all day long. The past few days I've started to crack down more and resist the urge to snack on everything in site. I've even started eating a big bowl of fruit before some of my meals to be healthy.
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Going more than an hour without peeing
What I am looking forward to: Ordering her bedding
Milestones: She's apparently practicing breathing on her own this week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment