Holy cow, I cannot believe I am 35 weeks along!!! 35 weeks along and 35 days to go, insane.
I'm being really good about going for walks, every morning after breakfast I get ready and put Bria in the jogging stroller along with snacks, books and a doll. I do a fast paced walk for about 40 minutes and it feels really good. I pretty much have one long braxton hick while I walk, I remember getting them a lot when I was pregnant with Bria and doing my walks with MJ at night. Poor MJ, I know she wishes she was my walking buddy but there is no way I could handle her and Bria, it would be way too much.
Physically I'm feeling pretty darn good...during the day anyway. The nights are difficult, it is nearly impossible to get comfortable, I pee a lot, and I have a hard time getting back to sleep. Mix that with Bria getting a molar in and I am seriously behind on sleep. And don't even tell me that it's natures way of preparing me for the newborn days, that is crap. I should be getting extra sleep right now to get ready, but it's just not in the cards right now.
My mom and sisters are throwing me a little intimate baby shower this Sunday and I can't wait. Since this is our second child and it's another girl I felt bad having another shower, plus we have almost everything we need. But I'm really happy that this little girl still gets a little celebration party and it'll be a lot of fun. Plus, my moms group totally surprised me by having a shower for me! It's in about 2 weeks and I was so floored that they offered, such sweet friends.
I had an appointment yesterday and the doctor was good. She wasn't overly friendly, but I honestly liked her. She asked about my previous pregnancy, about this one so far, and looked at my chart and history. That right there made me very happy since no other doctor has taken the time to do that. She said I'm measuring right on and felt that this little girl was head down. She said at my next appointment they will do the strep B test and then do an internal.
Here are some pictures of the nursery. We still don't have anything on the walls and the brown rocking chair will soon be replaced with the glider that Sara got us (the brown rocking chair is going downstairs in the playroom so I have a place to sit and nurse her while Bria plays). Also, the room is small so it's hard to take a picture but you get the idea.
The crib
I love the color of purple, it's perfect.
*I'll have belly pictures later tonight
So there's the nursery, like I said, we still have finishing touches to make but I'm really happy with it so far.
How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain: 31 pounds
Sleep: Horrible, absolutely horrible.
Movement: Tons, I love it.
Food cravings: cereal, sweethearts, and fruit
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button: In
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Putting the ottoman together (thanks Sara and Jon!) :)
Milestones: 35/35!
No comments:
Post a Comment