Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's real!

4 weeks 3 days

Everyday that goes by I get more and more excited and fall more and more in love with this little baby. It is amazing that I already love this little one inside me and the heart hasn't even started beating yet (usually happens at 5 weeks I think).
Being pregnant with Bria was so incredibly joyous, I loved every second. But it took forever, I just wanted to meet the little baby growing inside me! Everyone said to enjoy this time because it goes fast, I didn't believe them because it felt like it was going by so slowly. Now that I know they are right, I am enjoying this part and trying not to wish for the future. Although I'd be lying if I said I can't wait to have a little belly (not so much the 8 and 9 month ginormous belly ;) and feel this baby moving around inside me. Feeling them kick and squirm is one of my favorite parts of being pregnant, second is my big boobs...still waiting for those to kick in.

With Bria I had a feeling right away that it was a girl, but I was scared to say anything for fear I'd be wrong. This time, I don't care if I'm wrong I want to say what my hunch is. Before I share that I have to say that before Brian and I got pregnant with #2 I was convinced we were going to have another girl, I could seriously picture it. The night we found out I was pregnant I remember sitting at the computer and just thinking, "It's a boy." So, I think it's a little boy and I am thrilled to think of Bria having a little brother. I absolutely adore my brother and get excited thinking about the relationship that Bria would have with her little brother. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's a girl, either way I honestly don't care. I know that is what everyone says but I truly mean it. I am genuinely just praying for a healthy and happy baby...and maybe a good sleeper too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment