Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spilling the beans

5 weeks 3 days

I picked up this cute little shirt at Old Navy for Bria so she could tell the family about our big news:

I added the, "Gonna be a," with tape, in person you actually can't tell it's taped on but it's pretty obvious in the picture. Anyway, this is how we told Grammy on Friday night and oh my goodness it was hilarious and wonderful. Heather caught it on camera so I'll have to get that from her and post it, it's the best video ever. It took Grammy awhile to notice, Heather finally had to say, "Bria, show Grammy your shirt." There were tears and lots of happiness, so exciting!
On her way to Heather's to tell Grammy the big news.

We are planning on telling my family this weekend and I'm pretty excited, I think they will be really happy :)

So far I still have no symptoms at all. I think I found an OBGYN group to go to so I need to give them a call and schedule the first appointment. I really want to see this little baby and hear the heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment