Thursday, March 17, 2011

13 weeks

Hello 2nd trimester!!!!! You are a very welcome trimester, I am glad I am finally here. Technically 2nd trimester starts at 13w 3d, but I'm close enough.
This week my obsession has been with granny smith apples (still), they are delicious. I've been eating pretty good this week (besides the Blazer game we went to) but I stepped on the scale and wowzers, I think I've gained like 6 pounds, how?! Ugh, the weight gaining is starting already.
I've been feeling pretty tired this week, it usually hits right at 3 o'clock, right when Bria is done with her nap. I wish it would hit during her "nap" but it does not. I say "nap" because she hasn't napped in almost a week, she just talks. But that's a subject for the other blog.
I don't think there have been any other changes this week, it's been a pretty low key week. My belly looks about the same size so I didn't do a belly picture. But I'll be sure to do one next week.
Our next appointment is March 30th and I think at that one we'll be able to schedule the big u/s which I am looking forward to very much. I want to make sure this little one is healthy and growing strong. It's scary going into that u/s because my mind wonders and I get all nervous and I just pray the baby is healthy and growing. And of course, we are very much looking forward to finding out the sex. Then we can start planning the nursery and buying some clothes :)
I'm really looking forward to being able to feel this little one move, I know I have another month or so but I just can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me how much I loved the 2nd trimester. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo cute! You do NOT have a belly. Oh my! The one you have is what I had BEFORE I got pregnant with Emma Kate, ha! We are only 10 weeks, so we are just three weeks apart! I think we are much closer this time, but this time you are ahead of me :)

    ReplyDelete