I feel like I've eaten a lot this week. Not necessarily snacking, but large meals. We had hamburgers a lot (love BBQ's!) and every time I finished it off without a problem, that's new for me. Especially considering the burgers have all been pretty large. I'm trying to snack a little healthier, for a snack I go for sliced cucumbers first or a nectarine or some strawberries, but when those don't feel me up I usually get cereal or toast.
The heat is making me swell up a little bit, and I'm sure that will only get worse. I'm not too uncomfortable yet, just extra warm.
I think she has changed positions, still transverse but her head on my right side and her feet on my left. She is such a mover, there is no telling how she will be positioned when it's time for her to be born, I'm praying it's head down of course.
We have her middle name officially! We were having a hard time with it and then Brian came up with the perfect middle name that has a special meaning. He likes it so much he suggested it as the first. I still think we'll keep it as the middle but I told I'd think about it. Either way we are in love with her name! I think our families officially hate us for not telling, but we really want it to be a fun surprise when she's born. Only 11 more weeks :)
I'm trying to find the perfect coming home outfit for her and it's a lot harder than I thought. A few months ago a friend suggested one she found at Gap online and I wish I would've boughten it right then and there because I can't find it now! It was an adorable footed pj set that was purple and white stripes, they even have a matching hat. I'm not totally stuck on purple, I still love pink and if I find an adorable pink one I'll snatch it up.
The 29 week belly
I know it looks like my belly button is out, but it really isn't.
How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds ish
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Not too bad, I've had a few nights where I tossed and turned a lot...which is a big ordeal of course
Best moment this week: Coming up with her full name!
Movement: Yes, very much so, I love feeling her little feet glide across my belly
Food cravings: Ice cream, cereal, toast, fruit, cucumbers
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
What I am looking forward to: Setting up the nursery and her closet
Milestones: Last week in the 20's, I can't believe I'll be 30 weeks next week!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds ish
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Not too bad, I've had a few nights where I tossed and turned a lot...which is a big ordeal of course
Best moment this week: Coming up with her full name!
Movement: Yes, very much so, I love feeling her little feet glide across my belly
Food cravings: Ice cream, cereal, toast, fruit, cucumbers
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
What I am looking forward to: Setting up the nursery and her closet
Milestones: Last week in the 20's, I can't believe I'll be 30 weeks next week!
It's official. You have the cutest maternity clothes in the world.
ReplyDelete