I am full term now, this little girl is healthy and ready to survive outside the womb! So...let's get this labor started! ;)
I've had a pretty good week. Brian went on his guys hike so I had my mom and sisters and nieces and nephew stay with me and it was so wonderful! Bria was entertained, I was pampered, and there was just lots of fun going on here. I was so sad when it was all over. But, it was really nice having Brian home safe and sound and I'm ecstatic that he didn't miss the birth of our child ;)
I did hit a bit of a wall this week, on Tuesday I was almost in tears because I just feel so physically defeated. I hurt all the time and it's getting very difficult to take care of Bria, just the day to day things hurt so much. I'm still going for 45 minute walks every morning (5-6 times a week) and I'm really proud of that, but the rest of the day I just struggle. My skin feels like it's stretched to the max and I am just having a hard time making it through the day.
But, I'm trying to remember that once this little girl arrives it's going to get really tough and I'll be dealing with different challenges. So I'll try to remember that and hope I can push through.
My swelling is not too bad at all this time around and I'm both surprised and happy about that. I'm still wearing my toe ring and my wedding ring. So basically the swelling has limited itself to my face, fabulous. I actually wish some would drain from my face and go to my hands, I can hide my hands but I can't hide my enormous face. I'm about done with pictures because I just can't stand to look at my marshmallow face.
While I don't have a belly picture for this week, I do have maternity shoot photos! Jaime took some while she was here and I'm so glad. I do wish Brian was in them of course, but we wanted to at least make sure and get some, I don't want this little girl to feel gipped before she even gets here!

Proud big sister!

Precious

Love

Me and my two girls :)
How far along? 37 weeksTotal weight gain: 33 pounds
Sleep: Not too bad
Movement: Tons and tons!
Food cravings: candy and breakfast food
Labor signs: None
Belly button: In
What I miss: Bending over
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this sweet baby girl!
Milestones: Full term!!
Beautiful pictures!! Bria's hand on your belly is so precious. So many sweet shots. You look great Lindsey!!
ReplyDelete