Monday, September 19, 2011

39 w 4 d

Still here, still no baby, still uncomfortable.
I had a doctor's appointment this morning and she stripped my membranes. She said I'll probably have contractions and definitely spotting, but we'll know in 12-24 hours if I'm actually in labor. So far I've had no contractions and no spotting. My body is making me so angry. I am uncomfortable, I can't sleep to save my life, and I am so anxious. I'm definitely being taught a lesson: I cannot control everything.
The newborn phase is hard, it's hard once these babies get here, but it's also hard being 9 months pregnant. I'm ready for this baby girl to come out, please come out!

4 comments:

  1. I have loved following this pregnancy and it has been a little reference for me as I begin my own journey with mine. But all good things must come to an end and I will hope for the swift and safe arrival of this little girl. :) I can only imagine being that far and trying to sleep...at 22 weeks I am tossing and turning. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, we ar all anxiously waiting. It is so hard to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you early with Bria? I cant remember and am trying to figure out for myself when I am going to go in labor. We will be 37 weeks on Thursday and I feel like Im 45 weeks pregnant, ha! I am uncomfortable, big, swollen, tired, cranky....ready for the baby. I know we are in for a rude awakening once she is here and we have a toddler, but it has to happen one day, so the sooner the better! Ha :) Good luck for a happy, safe and relaxing labor! Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bria was actually born on her due date, my prompt little girl :)

    ReplyDelete