It's been an ok week, I've had good and bad days. We had a very busy Labor Day weekend and I'm happy to say I survived and had fun doing it. I think I'm paying for it the rest of the week though because I'm pretty tired and cranky. I just feel huge and I'm so uncomfortable. It's really hot this week which I don't mind too much, except when I try to go to sleep at night. I'm sleeping okay, lots of dreams about having this little girl so when I wake up I'm sad that I'm still pregnant. But I'm still trying hard to remember and enjoy this last little bit and enjoy feeling her move around in there. She's slowed down a little this week but is still my squirmy, active baby.
I'm feeling really swollen in my face, hands, and thighs now. I wear my wedding ring sometimes, other times I wear my fake one that's bigger. I just don't want my wedding ring to get stuck on there and have to saw it off!
We are seriously ready for this little girl to come, the diaper bag is packed, I have some of my stuff packed (the rest is toiletry stuff that will wait until I actually go into labor), everything is washed, and most of all she is healthy and developed.
I had a doctor's appointment this morning and it went well. I really liked this doctor, Dr. Jordan. She took the time to sit and talk and ask questions and she was just super nice, I really hope she's on call when I go into labor. She checked my cervix and I was happy to hear that I'm 1 cm dilated! That's not very much to some people but with Bria I was never dilated at any of my appointments. The bad news is that I was pretty thick so she couldn't really strip my membranes. Hopefully at my appointment on Monday I'm thinner and they can strip them then.
I'm looking forward to tonight because we have the hospital tour. Brian and I haven't been there before so it'll be nice to figure out where everything is.
38 week belly!
How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: 34 pounds
Sleep: Ok
Movement: Yep
Food cravings: candy
Labor signs: No :(
Belly button: In
What I miss: Being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: Giving birth
Milestones: Um, I got nothing.
You look so utterly fabulous - I'm SO jealous!
ReplyDeleteI think you look fantastic! I was probably that big at 30 weeks with Adam. :) Hang in there, almost done!
ReplyDeleteAlmost baby time! Yay! We're so excited for you! When you get a spare moment could you msg me your new address?
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! And is it just me or does it look like you have dropped? I cannot wait to meet your sweet baby girl. So excited for you!
ReplyDelete